terça-feira, 2 de março de 2010

;) Baita músicão ... Rain do Creed e as outras também ... lembro do meu amor ... >73

Rain
Creed
Composição: Creed

Can you help me out, can you lend me a hand?
It's safe to say that I'm stuck again
Trapped between this life and the light
I just can't figure out, how to make it right...

A thousand times before
I've wondered if there's something more... something more...

I feel it's gonna rain like this for days
So let it rain down and wash everything away
I hope that tomorrow the sun will shine
With every tomorrow comes another life...

I feel it's gonna rain, for days and days
(I feel it's gonna rain)
I tried to figure out, I can't understand...
What it means... to be whole again...
Trapped between the truth and the consequence
Nothing's real, nothing's making sense...

A thousand times before
I've wondered if there's something more... something more...

I feel it's gonna rain like this for days
So let it rain down and wash everything away
I hope that tomorrow the sun will shine
I feel it's going to rain like this... rain like this... rain like this...

Fall down, wash away my yesterdays
Fall down, so let the rain fall down on me...

I feel it's gonna rain like this for days
Let it rain down and wash everything away
I hope that tomorrow the sun will shine
I feel it's going to rain like this... rain like this...

So let the rain fall...
I feel it's gonna rain this... rain like this...
So let the rain fall down...
I feel it's gonna rain like this...

I feel it's gonna rain.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Sete Cidades
Legião Urbana
Composição: Dado Villa-Lobos/Renato Russo/Marcelo Bonfá

Já me acostumei com a tua voz
Com teu rosto e teu olhar
Me partiram em dois
E procuro agora o que é minha metade

Quando não estás aqui
Sinto falta de mim mesmo
E sinto falta do meu corpo junto ao teu

Meu coração é tão tosco e tão pobre
Não sabe ainda os caminhos do mundo

Quando não estás aqui
Tenho medo de mim mesmo
E sinto falta do teu corpo junto ao meu

Vem depressa pra mim
Que eu não sei esperar
Já fizemos promessas demais
E já me acostumei com a tua voz
Quando estou contigo estou em paz
Quando não estás aqui
Meu espírito se perde, voa longe

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Make It Mine
Jason Mraz

Wake up everyone
How can you sleep at a time like this
Unless the dreamer is the real you
Listen to your voice
The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue
Lip and the neck will appear

I don't wanna wake before
The dream is over
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes I... I know it
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes I'll make it all mine

I keep my life on a heavy rotation
Requesting that it's lifting you up
Up up and away
And over to a table at the graditude cafe

And I am finally there
And all the angels they'll be singing
Ah la la la ah la la la I la la la la love you

Well, I don't wanna break before
The tour is over
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes I... I will own it
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes I'll make it all mine

And timing's everything
and this time there's plenty
I am balancing
Careful and steady
And reveling in energy that everyone's emitting

Well, I don't wanna wait no more
No I wanna celebrate my whole world
I'm gonna make it mine
'cause I'm ... following your joy
I'm gonna make it mine
Because I... I am open
I'm gonna make it mine
That's why... I will show it
I'm gonna make it all mine
Gonna make, gonna make, gonna make,
Gonna make it, make it, make it mine. Oh, mine
Yes I'll make it all mine

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



>73

"O amor que sinto por vc é como o som de uma lágrima, naum se vê, naum se toca, apenas se sente!"

7!>
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comece mudando a si mesmo. Ninguém muda o mundo se não consegue mudar a si mesmo ...

Cuide da Saúde do Planeta. Não desperdice água, não jogue lixo no lugar errado, não maltrate os animais ou desmate as árvores. Por mais que você não queira, se nascemos no mesmo planeta, compartilhamos com ele os mesmos efeitos e conseqüências de sua exploração ...

Seja responsável: não culpe os outros pelos seus problemas, não seja oportunista, não seja vingativo. Quem tem um pouquinho de bom senso percebe que podemos viver em harmonia, respeitando direitos e deveres ...

Acredite em um mundo melhor. Coragem, Honestidade, Sinceridade, Fé, Esperança são virtudes gratuitas que dependem de seu esforço e comprometimento com sua Honra e Caráter. Não espere recompensas por estas virtudes, tenha-as por consciência de seu papel neste processo ...

Tenha Humildade, faça o Bem, trabalhe. Não tenha medo de errar, com humildade se aprende, fazer o bem atrairá o bem para você mesmo e trabalhando valorizarás o suor de teu esforço para alcançar seus objetivos ...

Busque a Verdade, a Perfeição, uma posição realista frente aos obstáculos, uma atitude positiva diante da vida...

Defenda, participe, integre-se à luta pacífica pela Justiça, Paz e Amor. Um mundo justo é pacífico, e onde há paz pode-se estar preparado para viver um grande Amor ...

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Nenhum comentário: